Friday, May 4, 2007

Introduction
















*cheng cheng cheng*......*drum rolling*........*sailing down from above the clear blue sky*

Here comes the Dragon........bold and mighty......the King of the animals from ancient past.
That's what I was told when I was a kid. Incidentally, I was born in the year of the Dragon, but in the quiet and silent of the nite......thus I called myself the Sleeping Dragon.

Why Sleeping Dragon, you ask?? Coz that my character. I am a very easy going person, yet a leader and great believer in teamwork. Like they say, don't me angry(don't wake up the Dragon); when I am angry, hell breaks loose. Nuts will fall and get crushed. I don't shout nor do I swear. I will just get things going my own way. My staff knows this. When I am angry, they can feel it in the office.

Thats a short course of the ugly side. Now for the good and happy and hilarious side of the Sleeping Dragon. I can dance, swing, laugh, funny, etc. You name it, you got it. Some even say the Dragon is also awesome in bed. He can breath fire and make you hot.....real hot.
hehehe.......don't you wonder?? Life is so full of surprises. Sometimes you know when its coming, sometimes you don't. Its the times that you don't bring surprises and laughter to brighten up your live.

Ok, I think that is enough for a short intro of the Sleeping Dragon.

Stay tune for more of the adventures of the Sleeping Dragon as he sails across the 4 corners of the world to bring you tales, food galore, fashion flair, etc, etc, etc.

No comments: