Monday, July 16, 2007

Meme.....me who??

Aiyoh.....what is tag tag?? All I know from schooldays when we want to play the tagging game, we have to lalalitangpong to see who is the first one to chase us around. So we will gather in a group and everybody will start swinging their right hand and sing:

Lala li tang pong
Ah Neh bay ah pong
Ah pong boh hor chiak
Ah Neh boh ah pong......

Hammerhead tagged from the the deep blue ocean.......and here goes...........

FANTASTIC FOUR

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Trying for the first time to make sure ppl eat my food in the restaurant.
2. Learning to swindle the Japanese with my nihongo.......
3. Trying to tackle Swedish gals with my good looking tan......see, no tanline,.......
4. Trying to footpath of the rich and famous.........Fashion and Flair.........

Four places I have lived:
1. Sitiawan, Perak, Malaysia
2. Vancouver, Canada
3. Roadshow with KFC......around the Klang Valley
4. Finally, Our Township is our Haven......Sri Damansara, KL

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. Across Canada; The Rocky, The Plains, The Fall.
2. The Lake District, UK
3. San Francisco and Seattle (after 20 years)
4. and finally my dream of a lifetime.......The Great Wall of China.

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Foochow kampuan
2. Foochow kor ru(Sweet and Sour Fish Float)
3. Curry Laksa Noddles
4. Fettucini Carbonara.

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Maldives
2. Shanghai
3. Lake District, UK
4. Hawaii..........

Four species to tag:
1. TBA
2. TBA
3. TBA
4. TBA

2 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

congrats, sleeping dragon has finally woken up!

Dino said...

Yeah....wait till it goes to bed again!!! :p